Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 1

Today was pretty fun. I hope to be able to create a glove with using the Lilly Pad for the lights and what not. But yeah, i was a bit scared at first but once i knew the teachers/instructors were really nice and can joke around, plus the people that were in it as well. So many different personalities but only one week to make friends.
   One time i was really brave would be when i had to kill a huge teranchula in the back yard. My dog, Twinky, had been growling and trying to bite something under the swimming pool so i went to go see what she was after. When i pulled her away i jumped, holding her in my arms and backing up at i saw a black teranchula, curled up. My dad was in the hospital so he couldnt kill it so i was forced to kill it. I'm completely terrified of spiders so yeah. When i went to pick it up, it jumped at me and flipped over some how. So i squished it and threw it over the fence. All the while my mom was just standing there, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment